About Manas Clinic
Manas clinic is being run by Dr Rakesh Kumar Singh. Dr Singh is one of the best psychiatrist not only in Patna but in the eastern part of India. After passing MBBS in 2003 he joined Central Institute of Psychiatry in 2005. He completed his postgraduate from there and later on he worked there for 3 years. He shifted to Mumbai and worked there for 2 years. In 2012 he shifted his base to Patna and since then he is serving the people of Patna. He established his famous Manas clinic in Patna in March 2012. Since then he is serving the people of Patna in various capacity. He is Professor in psychiatry also and taught MBBS and Post-graduate students in various medical colleges. He established Psychiatry Department of IGIMS Patna. He had numerous national and international publications in different prestigious journals. We always keep best care of patient ahead of anything. You will get best possible treatment for Psychiatric Problems, Addiction Problem and Sexual Problems in Bihar. Doctor is experienced energetic and empathetic. He gives ample time to patients.
Mission / Vision
It is our mission to exceed expectations by providing exceptional Psychiatric Care to our patients and at the same time, building relationships of trust with them.
Our vision is to be one of the leading Psychiatric Care clinic in the area, expanding our services to reach additional community members. We work to be trusted by patients, a valued partner in the community.
Psychiatric clinical studies involving
2. Minor physical anomalies in patients of schizophrenia comparative study with first degree relative and general population
3. Prevalence & Correlates of various psychiatric disorders in patients with cancer in India
4. Prevalence of various psychiatric illness after 2012 earthquake attributing it
5. Participation as an expert psychiatrist / sexologist /quoted- on live TV programs / talk shows / Daily newspaper / Business Magazines
6. Participation in talks for corporates , Alcoholic anonymous groups, students ,teachers & armed forces.